Thursday, December 8, 2011

Gaming Life

Alright so basically, I am going to talk about video games today. My favorite game as of now is "Resistance 3" for the PS3. It is a fantastic game with awesome weapons and in-depth mutliplayer. If you have a PS3 and love first-person shooters, you should buy this shitz.

Ps3, by the way, is my favorite system as well. In second place would go to the Nintendo 64, since it was pretty much my first system. Games for that system that I love include - "Super Mario 64", "Star Fox 64", "Banjo-Kazooie", "Banjo-Tooie", "Mario Kart", "Pokemon Puzzle League", and "Mario Party".

I am not as much of a game maniac as I once was, but that doesn't mean my skills have slipped or anything. I can still put up a good fight for anyone out there, epecially in Resistance 3's multiplayer mode. By the way, my nametag on the PS3 is "bluedragon90".

Well, that is pretty much it for today. I will be posting a new blog entry every day from now on, until I finally decide to stop that method and do only a few every once in a while (which won't be anytime soon, since I have plenty to talk about).

No comments:

Post a Comment