Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day Two

Well...it is time for my second post. Not much has changed in one day, but I have plenty of other things I can talk about.

First off, I have a YouTube account, it is "TimDisturbed". I have uploaded a total of 4 video so far, and I plan on making more, possibly. I mostly make videos that involve my favorite music band, Disturbed. I take some of their songs and either make them backwards, or change the song's pitch.

I had a bunch of other videos on my account at one point, but I closed my account previously, and so they are completely gone now. My most successful video I ever uploaded was the song 'Down with the Sickness" by Disturbed, with its pitch changed. I regret having that video terminated and I wish I could reupload it, but hey, what can you do?

Anyway, that is it for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment