Friday, December 9, 2011

Disturbed Rules!

As I have stated in a previous blog post of mine, Disturbed is my favorite band. They have been ever since May 2005 (which is, ironically enough, the same month in which I declared myself an anime fan).
Disturbed's music means a lot to me, because several songs they recorded make me feel like a stronger person, and a few songs I can even relate to.

My favorites from the band include - "Breathe", "The Infection", "Mine", "Run", "Inside the Fire", "The Game", "Intoxication", "Ten Thousand Fists", "I'm Alive", "Sickened", "Stupify", "Shout 2000", and of course, "Down with the Sickness". But all in all, I pretty much like all of their songs. Just some more than others. I even like "Darkness", which is the most different song Disturbed ever made.

I must say that my favorite album for quite a while was their latest studio release, "Asylum", which was their 5th record. But now I have chosen "The Sickness", their first record, as my all-time favorite. This change was made because I realized that this is the album that actually made me get into metal and rock music, and helped me escape the other types of music I was into at that time, which included pop and rap shit. This band as helped me through a lot in life, and they will continue to do so.

I was really sad and hurt when the band decided to go on an indefinate hiatus after their South America tour was over, which happened in late August of this year. I really hope they come back someday, and kick some more ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment