Monday, June 24, 2019

Shin High School DxD Volume 1 (Extended Edition)

Why did I want to become a High-class Devil, you say?
It’s obvious, isn’t it!? High-class Devils can build their own harems, you know!? I’d make every beautiful girl my servant in order to form my own harem! —And, one year had passed since I lustfully chased after my dream, fully embracing the perverse thoughts that filled my mind.
 And now, currently, I am—.
“Ah~, there’s no end to this…” I sighed as I struggled with the tall stack of papers that rested upon the desk I sat at.
“Ise-sama, about the request from Sasaki-san—”
—And, I received a job report from my [Bishop] servant, Ravel Phoenix. A beautiful blonde-haired Devil, whose hair was styled such that two ringlets hung down vertically! She was my manager in all aspects, as well as my servant.
“Ise, there’s a call from Morisawa-san—” The next person who gave me a report was the tomboyish Xenovia Quarta. She was also my beautiful servant, a [Knight].
 “The newly designed brochure has been delivered by the company that we asked.”
The third person who gave me a report was a lovely woman with long silver hair — Rossweisse-san. A former Valkyrie who had become my [Rook] servant.

As I received those reports from the girls, I gave my instructions in the same order.
“Do this with Sasaki-san, I’ll personally contact Morisawa-san later and the latest brochure will be confirmed in the meeting that’s one hour away.”
As I instructed them—
“Ise-san! I would like to receive the payment, but…there is too much! Geez!” The blonde beauty who returned via the magic circle located inside the room, Asia Argento (a [Bishop] servant with cute green eyes!), returned along with many pieces of luggage, but…as the haul of luggage looked like it was about to topple over—
““““Whoa woah woah!””””
Everyone panicked and helped her. This is my current situation. Actually, I just started my personal [Devils’ Job] in my office. Indeed! I was promoted to High-class Devil! I started my own personal job as I achieved independence from my master Rias. I have become the High-class Devil that I dreamt of! My servants Asia, Xenovia, Rossweisse-san and Ravel are all beauties as well! The harem development that I saw even in my dreams…as we couldn’t live with just that, we did our daily jobs in the [Hyoudou Issei Household Office] that was established for us—. Since I started life as a Devil in my second year, about a year and a half had passed since then, and I was now approaching the second semester of my senior year. Plus, I could kiss Asia, Xenovia, Rossweisse-san and many other gorgeous ladies from my harem whenever I had the chance to! I still haven't had sex with anyone yet, though.

“Here, it’s tea.”
“Thank you.”
As the job was finished, I received tea from Ravel as I breathed in its scent. I reflected back as I drank the tea.

 ~

…I was engaged with girls other than Rias!
Asia Argento, Himejima Akeno-san, Toujou Shirone (Koneko)-chan…and her sister Kuroka, as well as Xenovia Quarta, Shidou Irina, and Rossweisse-san! As of now, there were eight girls whom I had vowed my future with.
Or should I say, I proposed to them (there were also cases of reverse proposal though?) Hehehe, I decided to make all of the girls who fancied me into my brides. After all, they had accompanied me through various things thus far such as daily life, and also in battle. Also, we’re talking about me, the one who aimed to be the Harem King, you know! In fact, I've already kissed with my future brides many times!
If there was a girl who told me that she liked me, and I also liked her…I would want to make her happy as well! As it was possible for Devils to be married to a number of people of the opposite sex, that problem there is cleared. As my first lover, and also my fiancee, Rias was well aware of this. Since Rias was a pure-blooded Devil who understood polygamy, she agreed and gave her permission to have more than one bride. In fact, it was Rias who had the guts to manage the girls by herself.
Rias said to the girls. “I am sure that there are those who have to and those who don’t have to do it. Asia and Xenovia, you guys don’t have to do it. The same for Akeno, Shirone, and Kuroka.”

Ah, so it was fine whether I do it or not. Although I thought so, the next press conference was going to be with Asia or Akeno-san… So it was okay if I didn’t do it, huh. The Japanese onee-sama with glossy long black hair, (what an outstanding style!) Himejima Akeno-san, disappointedly said.
“Ara, ara, not doing the press conference with my husband…Ise-kun, even though I was unexpectedly looking forward to it.”
“…I am fine whether we do it or not as the fact that I am Ise-senpai’s bride won’t change.”
The one who sat on my lap while eating a snack as she spoke was my small loli junior who was a year below me, Toujou Shirone-chan. Although now, everyone calls her [Shirone-chan] rather than her former name, [Toujou Koneko]. Not only does she sit on my lap a lot of the time, but other girls like Kuroka, Ravel, Lilith, Xenovia, and more would sit on my lap as well! Shirone-chan would sometimes have to battle the other girls for her rightful spot on my lap.

~

—After the discussion ended, I went to bathe, and all that was left was to sleep for that day. Thanks to how my house had become a mansion, my room was now super spacious and a canopy bed was added as well. Just until some time ago, I would lie on the bed with Rias and Asia at my sides…

However, it seemed like they added another giant bed.
The reason was—.
“Today, I’ll sleep beside Ise for sure!”
“No, I am the one who’s gonna sleep beside darling!”
“You’re going to fall if you sleep beside Ise you know!”
“It’s gonna be okay as long as it’s not lecherous!”
“There’s no way Irina the perverted Angel wouldn’t do something like that!”
“You are the perverted Knight!”
“I’m cool with that!”
“C-Cool, you said…?”
The two people arguing on the bed were Irina and Xenovia. As the situation regarding sleeping arrangements had changed, lately, five people sleeping side by side together had now become the mainstream thing compared to how it used to be three. Usually, it would just be me, Rias, Asia, and depending on the day, Akeno-san, Xenovia and Irina would also join us. Also, Koneko-chan and her sibling Kuroka, as well as Ravel and Rossweisse-san. That meant the number people who would be sleeping with me certainly increased. And as it looked like sleeping next to me was an important thing, they would often compete for it. Although we had decided the order of the girls that would sleep with me…they would not follow that, and as a result, there were times where I had to sleep with unexpected people.

But, I was very grateful! As someone who’s lecherous, this was like a dream come true…
“Ununu.”
“Mumumu.
Irina and Xenovia glared at each other. By the way, both these girls looked like they took it too far as they only wore a single piece of underwear. I could see those voluptuous breasts you know! Their boobs would sway every time they argued! What a feast for my eyes! I often couldn’t get any sleep as well as they kept having fights like these before we slept! Ah, but I was happy that I got to sleep with Rias after a while!
“P-Please calm down, Xenovia-san, Irina-san.”
Asia came in to separate them.
“Good grief, there’s no other way, huh. If that’s the case, can’t you both just sleep beside Ise?”
Rias gave such a suggestion in a ‘good grief’ way. Rias, who managed the girls, always finished things calmly like this, although there were also exceptions—.

All of a sudden, I could feel something soft touching me on my back!
“Ufufu, there’s also another way, and that is sleeping on top of my husband.”
Akeno-san said such bold things to me! I can feel them on my back perfectlyyy! Aaaaaah, the feeling of Akeno-san’s oppai softness on my backkkk! Rias suddenly looked dissatisfied as she saw Akeno-san’s appearance.
“Akeno! Your turn isn’t supposed to be tonight!”
As Rias said that, Akeno-san said with complete ignorance.
“I’ve run out of my beloved Ise-kun’s love. If I don’t replenish it by tonight, I won’t be able to live tomorrow.”
Akeno-san tightly wrapped her hands around me, a clear display that she wouldn’t let go of me! Rias then cutely puffed her cheeks out and came closer to Akeno-san!
“You can’t do that! I also want to sleep with Ise every night!”
“Why don’t we just sleep with Ise on the same bed? I have to have an order for sleeping you know… And sleeping by myself really makes me feel lonely at night… Hey, my husband? You want to touch my breasts every night, don’t you?”
Who wouldn’t feel like their mind would melt if such words were whispered to them with a spoilt tone?

While Rias and Akeno-san were battling it out, she appeared! “Ise! I came to sleep, nyan!”
The one who opened the door forcefully and appeared was a beautiful black-haired woman with cat ears and two tails! She was Kuroka the nekomata! She was the real sister of Koneko-chan, as well as one of my future brides. Although she had a daring personality, she also had a dynamite body. And tonight as well, she barged into the women’s quarrel that was still going strong! She jumped onto the bed and flew into my chest! Her plump breasts covered my face! I could feel her supreme and soft breasts on my face!
“Yes! This is it, this is it! There’s nothing better than being healed by hugging down Ise after taking care of things.”
Koneko-chan also appeared as if she wanted to pacify her sister’s actions.
“…Kuroka-oneesama, you have to follow the orders that Rias-oneesama made. I am also holding back, you know?”
Koneko-chan tried to pull Kuroka away. Somehow, I felt like the girls kept gathering rapidly… And, when I thought about such things, Rossweisse-san who was wearing pajamas peeked in from the door’s side.
“…I-I also want to sleep with Ise-kun, but…tonight is not my turn, but…everyone’s being audacious, but…I’m not able to do such things…but, but!”
It felt like she was fighting with her own temptation. Rossweisse-san might have been bewildered after seeing the number of people on my bed as she was a late bloomer, so she wasn’t the type to take initiative.

From the opened door, Ravel also showed up. She must’ve rushed here after hearing all the noises.
“Please! Everyone, calm down! We all have to follow the order and rules that were decided by Rias-sama who’s at the top of the ranking! Everyone also wants to sleep with Ise-sama! E-Even me too…!”
Ravel also walked closer to the bed after trying to stop everyone.

There were ten people on the bed, including me, Rias, Asia, Akeno-san, Koneko-chan, Kuroka, Xenovia, Irina, Rossweisse-san and Ravel… By the way, this new bed’s pretty amazing as it held up ten people easily! I bet Le Fay, Kunou, Ophis, Lilith, and Elmenhilde could also fit in here as well.
And then Asia had exploded in this situation! She stripped off her pajamas and dived toward me! “The spot next to Ise is mine!”
I smiled wryly as I caught Asia when she leapt at me. Rias let out a sigh as she said “Well then, let’s just sleep together”….
With that compromise, we all will end up sleeping together that night.

…By the way, situations like tonight weren’t the first time this had happened. I mean, Rias must have added this new bed because she foresaw this situation. I felt really grateful for these kinds of peaceful situations, even though I do feel uneasy because of the incident with the Unknown Devils.
I then shared goodnight kisses with Rias, Akeno-san, Asia, Koneko-chan, Kuroka, Xenovia, Irina, and Rossweisse-san. In the morning, I'll also be able to give these beautiful girls morning kisses.
I would have offered kisses for Ravel as well, but she was always too shy!
And of course, I thought about having sex with all of them that night. However.... I feared that I didn't have enough stamina to make it out alive!

While I prayed so that Xenovia’s bad sleeping habits wouldn’t turn towards me, I fell asleep with everyone—.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Being the lecherous student that I am, I came up with an amazing idea. You see, thanks to my current body, I can turn any part of my body into that of a Dragon. One day I was just messing around by myself, and I had realized that I could turn my manhood into a Dragon manhood! Awesome!
So I decided to tempt the girls in my life with the privilege of sucking on me! This way, the dragon's power could give the girl's a nice power-up: it is a win-win, basically. How awesome is that?!

I presented this idea to Rias and Akeno-san one day. They laughed and accepted my offer, both of them reaching with their hands towards the spot in between my legs. I gulped and prepared myself!
The way I am getting this done is……well, it’s certainly stimulating for a lecherous student like me!
This current way of reducing the dragon’s power is a quite erotic. Gufufu, I never thought Rias and Akeno-san would do these kinds of things for me......
And after they suck my manhood once, it will be sucked by them again the next day! Rias and Akeno-san's sucking techniques are improving daily ... Gufufufu! This is too amazing for words!
In fact, they soon began to use not only their mouths and hands, but also their enormous breasts as well! Uoooooooooooooooooooooooh!
....Aah, Rias’s boobs... They sure were big. My body knew their feeling, so I should soon know their taste as well. Same with Akeno-san. Rias always made a naughty smile when I released strongly. Uuu, she’s enjoying this situation…….Akeno-san does, too!
………Ku, it’s a sensation I can’t describe with words. It feels so amazing inside a girl's mouth!
Every day, I managed to release my dragon power into their mouths without restraint. Their breasts would also be covered in my essence! W-What a view!
Rias always had an erotic expression. “....Ufufu. Even though you are feeling nervous, this thing down here is being so honest. It’s just like you, Ise.” Akeno-san also had an erotic vibe. “Ara-ara....Ise, you always cum so much! It's so thick and tasty....” She licked me up with her tongue.
O-Oppai are amazing! They're so soft.....! Uwaaaaaaaaaaaah! Aaaaaaaaah!! Their soft and enormous oppai's are stimulating my brain!
Yeah, having Rias and Akeno-san suck it with their warm mouths while using their breasts.... Nothing can beat this!

.........It seems my plan was working nicely. The girls were now invested in my Dragon manhood and essence. I-Incredible!
Things got even better later on. You see, eventually the other girls at the Hyoudou residence learned about this tasty event going on. They all wanted in, too!
Gufufu, it seems that the other part of my plan was now coming into effect. I knew the other girls would want to have a taste of me since Rias and Akeno-san already have. Their jealousy was taking over, making them all come over to my dragon manhood next!
Soon enough, all the girls that lived with us at the Hyoudou residence practiced sucking it very hard while hiding from my parents. The other girls included Koneko-chan, Asia, Irina, Xenovia, Kuroka, Rossweisse, Ophis & Lilith, and Ravel! In fact, Ravel soon began managing the order in which the girls sucked on my dragon manhood!
Uwaaaaaaah!! This is too amazing to describe.


1 comment:

  1. First smut scene in yours storis. Nice. It will be interesing to read more of this stuff. I realize that this can be difficult. Because Ishibumi always cockblocking Issei and avoided writing things like that. From other side, this is "Extended" verision of his story, so you can describe what could have happened, not what happened.

    ReplyDelete