Thursday, June 20, 2019

High School DxD Light Novel Volume 25 (Extended Edition)

It happened just a while after the match between Rias’ team and Vali’s team---.
“A bath, a bath.”
“A bath, a bath.”
“A bath, a bath ♪.”
I was washing my body down in the large bath at the Hyoudou residence, along with Ophis, Lilith and Kunou. Before entering the bath, I had kissed their lips in a platonic way; this is something I can do with all the ladies that live in my household. It's a nice little "family"-type thing that is possible to do! Aside from me, I've seen others like Rias, my Mom, and Kuroka doing the same thing to the girls in our household.
When I decided to take a bath, Ophis, Lilith and Kunou came along, and we all went in together. The four of us were now side by side. These three girls occasionally accompany me in the bath. I always tell them to wash their bodies properly, and not to play around in the bath. Well, I wonder if this is what it feels like to be an older brother. Plus, they would sometimes take turns at sitting on my lap as we were in the bathtub together.

Splash! After rinsing Ophis's back while she sat in the front of me, we decided to soak in the bathtub together.
“Ise, carry me on your back.”
“Carry me on your back.”
“Bring me along too ♪”
There are three people hanging off my back! Even though the girls are small, as might be expected, all three of them together are still heavy! But after being carried into the bathtub, they finally let go.
“Ui—“ 

Ahhh, bathing after training really is effective. It’s as if I am in heaven. Looking at them, the three girls next to me seem like they are also comfortably enjoying the warm bath. The first time Kunou entered the bath together with me, she was so embarrassed, but---
“Thinking about the future, this is just a trivial matter!” said Kunou.
---And, before I realized, Kunou bathing together with me had already become something normal.
Kunou then suddenly said “Ah, I want my breasts to quickly become as big as okaa-sama's.” While placing her hands over her breasts, Kunou said so. 
Her breasts are still too flat that they can't be called ‘oppai’ compared to the well-developed oppai of her okaa-sama, Yasaka-san. Aaaaaah!!!!!, I want to massage those oppai to my heart’s content, even only once would be okay! 

As if reading my mind, Kunou stood up from the bathtub energetically while saying
“If they become as big as okaa-sama's, I will allow you to have a good look at my breasts. You better be ready at that time!”
I then replied with a mischievous face “Unexpectedly, they’re still pretty small, huh.”
Kunou then pouted. “They will become bigger, surely! ”
Kunou then abruptly jumped towards me! Guwa! She covered my face with her body!
“Me too, me too”
“O~”
Ophis and Lilith mimicked Kunou and pounced onto me.

Before the match with the [Leisure of the Kings] Team, which was approaching soon, I spent my peaceful moments with these loli girls. Playing with Kunou was good and all, but the bitter part about being the Sekiryuutei was that the day wouldn’t merely end like that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The atmosphere became nice for the second time, and just when Rossweisse and I wanted to kiss one more time---.
“Ise! I came nyan! I heard that Switch Princess isn’t here! Let’s do perverted things while she is not here!”
---And, Kuroka busted the door open as she barged into my room energetically! Rossweisse-san and I were surprised and separated from each other as we looked in that direction! Kuroka appeared wearing only her underwear as her oppai swayed from side to side! Shirone-chan A.K.A Koneko-chan who followed behind her seemed a bit embarrassed.
“....I’m sorry senpai. Even though you were alone with Rossweisse-san, I couldn’t stop Kuroka-oneesama…” 

As if sensing the awkward atmosphere, Kuroka blinked with surprise. “Nyanya? Did I interrupt you?”
Because the mood for kissing a second time had completely vanished, Rossweisse-san and I looked at each other as we let out a small laugh. After that, I had no choice but to join a completely new combination with Rossweisse-san, Kuroka, and Shirone-chan. 
Kuroka then asked Rossweisse-san as she held onto me... (By the way, the soft sensation of a female body enveloped me!)... “Hey, Valkyrie teacher. Do you want Ise’s child?” Kuroka began kissing my lips many times!!
....W-Why did this bad cat ask that question all of a suddennnn! Rossweisse-san was also surprised by that question as she exclaimed ‘Eh!?’ 
On the contrary, Kuroka pulled away from my lips and rubbed her own stomach as she said “In the near future, his child will be in here. I really want it fast nya. It’s gotten to the point where even now is okay, you know?”
I got a nosebleed ‘Bu!’ by hearing her usual bold statement. Kuroka then asked Koneko-chan.
“Shirone, why don’t you say it too? That you will reserve his child.”
She was suddenly prompted by her sister. Koneko-chan panicked for a moment, but she quickly pulled herself together and said “...W-Well, I certainly do want to reserve…though.”

Excited, Kuroka then said “What are you saying? The proposal of us Nekomata was accepted, you know? This means that we’ve already made a reservation nyan. Hey, Ise. Let’s make a lot of kids, okay ♪” Kuroka sweetly nibbled on my ear! Uhiiiiiiiiii! Because t-this girl had only been inviting me to do voluptuous things since the proposal, it was only natural that I’d no longer be able to resist!
Koneko stood up on the bed as she stripped off her outer garments until she was wearing only her panties, and then straddled on top of me!
“.... T-That’s right, huh. It means that I’ve already reserved huh.”
Somehow, Koneko-chan had become bolder too since that time! The influence of the bad cat was gradually getting stronger! Also, Koneko-chan leaned down to kiss me on the lips!
Kuroka asked Rossweisse-san once again as she leaned across me. “And how about you, do you want Ise’s child?” Then, she and Koneko-chan started taking turns at kissing my lips! I-I was alternating between the lips of these two naughty cat girls!
Rossweisse-san looked like she was confused about how to answer Kuroka's question. While she attempted to answer, Kuroka switched places with Koneko-chan so she was now horse-riding me! A-And she's bouncing on me, too! Also, K-Koneko-chan then decided to sit on my faaccce!! What a position I was in! Plus if I tried to say anything, my voice would be muffled up by Koneko-chan's soft butt! I bet that soon, these two will switch spots or something!

As this all happened, Rossweisse-san panicked a little bit but she immediately made a stern face and hugged me as if trying to snatch me away from Kuroka and Koneko-chan while saying “A-Anyway, I will sleep with Ise-kun tonight! I-It’s a special chance after all!”
The sisters Kuroka and Koneko-chan giggled ‘fufu’ as they were surprised by the unusual boldness of Rossweisse-san.
“Well, that’s okay nya”
“...Being able to sleep soundly is the best right now.”
The Nekomata sisters seemed to sense that Rossweisse-san no longer had the motivation to do anything perverted, so they both got off of my body. The four of us eventually fell asleep together, but not before I managed to give all three of them a goodnight kiss. I was restless and couldn’t calm myself down as I was hugged by both Koneko-chan and Kuroka during the night.
Ultimately, I was able to confirm the feelings of both myself and Rossweisse-san’s. Now, all that was left was just to deal with the match!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  ““““Nice job, everyone!”””” We all raised our glass for a toast.

After we finished the preliminaries of the Rating Game World Tournament, we invited not only all members of the Occult Research Club, but also team [DxD] and the people who had helped us, for a party in the Hyoudou residence! We used the underground training room as our party venue and called many people over. Aside from just Rias, my team members, dad and mom, we also invited Sona-senpai and her Sitri peerage, Sairaorg-san and others from the Bael peerage, Seekvaira-san and others from the Agares peerage, Dulio and other Reincarnated angels, the Slash Dog team, Riser and others from the Phoenix peerage, the Journey to the West team, and also Vali. And to my surprise, Cao Cao and others from the Hero Faction also came! Even though I didn’t think that they would come, I thought ‘I guess I’ll call all the people who have helped me over’, and when I invited him, he really came.

I had shared hugs and platonic kisses with all the girls from the different teams that were all celebrating with us! Rias also did as well. It was nice to be able to hug and kiss with beauties such as Seekvaira-san, Sona-senpai and her peerage, and many others that Rias and I are on friendly terms with. Kissing terms is even better, hehe!
“Congratulations on qualifying for the main stage.”
“You too, congratulations.”
And such voices congratulating each other could be heard. What was amazing was that more than half of team [DxD] members’ teams were going to the main stage! Well, I was also surprised. Although the progress was turbulent, and there were more ups and downs than I expected, team [DxD] had produced a nice result.
All of the mythologies were surprised, but also seemed to concur.

~

Riser looked at me, who was surrounded by a group of men, from afar. “Nu, so I have to declare it to fight against the Sekiryuutei, huh…”
Somehow, it seemed like he took the situation of this place as a joke… I was surrounded by men! And at that time, there were several people who pulled my arms!
“Ise is going to be taken by men!”
“He is my darling, you know!”
“Ise-san, please talk to us as well!”
Xenovia, Irina, and Asia (the Church Trio) pulled me away from the group of men! As I got pulled, I could feel the softness of oppai in my face ‘Boin Boin’!
“Ufufu, so you have returned to my chest, huh, my husband.”
It was Akeno-san! She tried to hug me, but — once again, my arm was pulled as I dived into a pair of well-endowed boobs! 

“Ise-kun likes my boobs best, nyan.”
This time it was Kuroka! Shirone-chan a.k.a Koneko-chan who was beside her then pulled my hand!
“Kuroka-oneesama, I also want to celebrate Ise-kun going to the main stage.”

The sisters pulled me back and forth, but — Ravel stepped in as a mediator!
“Shirone! Kuroka-sama! Ise-sama is only one person! We have to share here! Of course, I will also join though!”
While in that situation, the one who hugged me from behind was—.
“Ise-kun iwf my hufband! I won’t hand him over to anyone!”
It was a drunk Rossweisse-sannnn! She must have gotten carried away in the party and ended up drinking alcohol! On my back was Rossweisse-san, both of my hands were taken by Koneko-chan and Kuroka, and even the Church Trio and Akeno-san barged in!
““““““He is mine!”””””” They all looked like they wanted to kiss me, except for Ravel maybe!

Ravel the mediator also said ‘Oh! Please let me in too!’ as she stopped her mediation act!

“…Somehow, I feel jealous.”
“…What should I do to get in there?”
Le Fay and Elmenhilde murmured that as they saw this situation. 

...I was finally sent flying by the tug of war of the girls as I arrived at a certain pair of oppai. My face was buried into her chest. My vision was then enveloped with a crimson color. Red — crimson hair more brilliant than strawberry-blonde. Yes, her beautiful long red hair was the same color as my armor. The place I arrived at as I was sent flying was — my precious person, Rias Gremory. She then smiled sweetly as she gently hugged me.
“Ufufu, as expected, Ise arrived here.”
Rias then said to me.
“Ise, congratulations for qualifying for the main stage.” 

“Yeah, thank you. Congratulations to you too.”
As we congratulated each other on making it to the main stage, she boldly said.
“However, even though you are my most beloved person, and a partner who has sworn about the future, a match is a match. If we get matched—”
“I know. Let’s give our best then! That is how the Gremory peerage is after all.”
She laughed in response to my words, looking satisfied. 

“As expected of my most beloved person. Ufufu, I love you! I really like you, you know.”
“Me too, Rias. I really love you!”
The guys were also cheering ‘whoo whoo’ as we looked at each other and held each other’s hands saying those words in the middle of the party venue! However, the girls didn’t let that slide off! Asia, Akeno-san, Koneko-chan, Xenovia, Irina, Rossweisse-san and Kuroka then simultaneously said.
[Say ‘I love you’ to me as well!] 

“It’s obvious that I love you guyssss! After all, everyone is my bride!”
In the basement of the Hyoudou residence — I shouted my love! And then, I shared a great many kisses on the soft lips of my future brides — Rias, Asia, Akeno-san, Koneko-chan, Xenovia, Irina, Rossweisse-san and Kuroka. They kept on kissing with me a lot, as they were taking turns!!

It seemed like Ravel, Elmenhilde, and Le Fay were jealous of the kissing! Don't worry girls, you may all be my future brides as well! Plus, the group of men appeared to be jealous of me! Sorry guys, but these girls are minnnneee!

No comments:

Post a Comment