Wednesday, June 26, 2019

High School DxD Light Novel Volume 19 (Extended Edition)

When it comes to myself....
“Haha, this kind of thing once in a while isn’t bad.”
“Yes, fufu.”
I was currently with Akeno-san and Rias, helping these two onee-sans apply their sunscreen! They’re actually using sunscreen even at an underground pool! It was currently winter, and it also isn’t possible to get any sunlight underground! Also, all that’s needed to prevent sunburns is the use of some magic, so the use of sunscreen is purely for cosmetic reasons! But! As soon as I heard that they’d let me apply sunscreen, I, Hyoudou Issei happily came to do it!

Two beach beds were placed side by side next to the pool! Lying on them were two onee-sans! They even took off their bikinis, so their backs were bare!
Hehehe! I’m already very familiar with this type of sunscreen, I rubbed sunscreen onto Rias and Akeno-san in a skillful manner!
“Mmmm”
“Ahhh”
The two of them couldn’t help making such noises. I periodically switched and rubbed oil on both of them.
My hands glided over their bodies! …Aahhh, such incredibly smooth and delicate skin! Their elasticity is just right, with a sensual feeling as I slid my fingers across Rias and Akeno-san’s backs, over their thighs, and all the way down to their calves! ......Woah, and Rias’s body is still the best! It’s smooth and so soft to the touch! My hands are able to feel an amazing sensation from her tender thighs! It’s so soft, my brain might ascend to heaven, but I need to suppress myself. Her butt is big and soft, just like her oppai!

After coating their toes, I started over, making sure to cover every spot!
First was Akeno-san. Starting from her fingertips, going over her back, rub-rub-rub-rub-rubbing all over down to her hips! I also rubbed her bottom over and over again! I couldn’t help it! If they asked me to do it, I have no reason not to! Absolutely no reason at all! I made sure to massage every nook and cranny of their bodies using this oil!

“……Aahhh, aahhh……”

Akeno-san’s sweet sounds almost made my brain melt! And the feeling of her bottom…was like a pudding that would never break, my fingers and my palms were drawn into it! Aaaaaaaaahhhh, who knew there could be such an incredible sensation! They’re so smooth, soft, and full of elasticity, it just makes me want to be able to touch Akeno-san’s bottom for the rest of my life!
 Kuu…..! This sensation from her tender skin really is the killer! The feeling of my hand being buried on this amazing skin is just amazing! It can be compared to a pudding that doesn’t topple over! Soft as a mochi!

Seeing this scene, Rias said “Ise, what about my front side…there’s a lot of people looking here, so it’s not very convenient. How about we continue on the bed? Or in the bath?”
Please don’t look at me and say such flirtatious things! It’ll make me very confused!
Aaahhh, applying sunscreen to her chest on the bed! That would also be great! Applying sunscreen on her whilst naked in the large bath! That would also be great! I-It’ truly difficult~ !
What should I do~ ! But even in my state of confusion, I was still thinking about firmly holding onto Akeno-san’s bottom!

Akeno-san couldn’t help making sweet noises whilst at the same time she also said
“Ara ara, how about, mmm, I get, mmmmm, on the bed to continue. Fufufu, this is quite exciting, ahhmmm. Ooh, I wonder if, aahhh, anything more intense than rubbing sunscreen on will happen?”
Ahhh, even Akeno-san was gazing at me seductively!

I want to rub Buchou’s and Akeno-san’s breasts! And massage them! Fully, with my hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment