Friday, July 17, 2020

High School DxD Light Novel Volume 8 (Extended Edition)

[Note: Another post written by NightwingFP. Thank you very much!]

 A dragon-looking creature which is about the size of an eagle is resting on a branch.
"Sprite Dragon! That is it!"
Satooji-san was over hyped about it.
….Oh…….oooooo! T-That is a dragon!? Wow, my first time seeing a real one! It's small, but looks awesome. Its eyes are so lovely.
"Sprite Dragon. It is also my first time seeing one. What beautiful scales. It's glowing in blue just like a blue diamond."
Buchou was looking as if she was deeply moved. So it's also Buchou's first time seeing it. It must be very rare. Now I have decided! A cute familiar would be good, but a rare dragon would be good as well! So I choose you!
-Then it happened when I had made my choice.
"Kyaa!"
Asia's scream. When I turned around…..
A sticky thing was attacking Asia!
"T-This is!"
Buchou's scream! Oh, there are sticky things on Buchou as well!
When I looked, all the girls were being attacked by the sticky things.
FALL! SPLASH!
The sticky gel is falling from the sky. Did it fall from the trees? This gel is moving! Living thing? Creature? Is it alive!?
"A slime."
Kiba says it. So this is a slime! I know it from a game!
Wait! It isn't poisonous is it!? I thought of a dangerous predicament like that, but in the next instant that thought disappeared.
"My c-clothes…… are melting!"
Just as Asia screamed, the gel-creature started melting the girl's uniforms!
All of the girl's uniforms melted and their underwear was exposed!
Buu! I started to get a nosebleed! What a wonderful turn of events!
The attacks of the slimes aren't stopping, and it started to melt their underwear as well! Uoooooooo! A scenery which my eyes can't let go of, is happening right in front of me!
I've already seen their breasts, and not just them!
HIT!
Koneko-chan hits me while hiding her private parts!
"Gufu!"
"……Please don't look."
E-Even if you say that….. Those slimes might be dangerous……. Ah, I also saw Buchou and Asia and Akeno-san as well. Save to my brain. Saved to my brain.
Kiba seems to feel bad, so he looked away. You sure are a gentleman. I will look, without holding back.
Then something which looks like a tentacle appears from the trunk of a tree and it started to wrap around the girls!
"N-noooo!"
Asia screams. The tentacle wrapped around Asia's leg and started to make its way up. It went inside her ripped clothes and started to move. Asia's legs! Oppai! Butt! They are being violated!
When I looked, Buchou and the other girls are also having their important parts tangled by the tentacles. B-But even if this is improper it seems like a wonderful situation! Satooji-san who was having a proper look at them says it while having a nosebleed.
"This one doesn't have a name, and it is a slime which melts clothing. And also just mere tentacles. These guys often work together to attack their prey. Even if they are called monsters, slime only targets the clothes and the tentacles target woman's secretion so they aren't harmful…..Well, maybe not exactly. They like to molest girls a little bit from time to time, but nothing else."
---!
……Wh…..at? I couldn't believe my ears. A slime which melts clothes!? A tentacles which eats woman's secretions!? And he molests girls...?
"It's not a rare slime and tentacles, and they are just a nuisance for when you want to investigate the forest. It would be the best to use fire on them to get rid of them…. AH!!!! Not there!!!"
Buchou just had a serious problem. Two tentacles were wrapped tightly around her wonderful breasts. Suddenly two suction cups appeared on the tips of the tentacles, which clung to her nipples and started to suck! Another one was moving between her legs, from back to stomach! Ahhhh! It's so erotic!!!!
"Buchou, I will make these slimes and tentacles as my familiars! Melting clothes! Eating woman's secretions! They are the ones I have been looking for!"
I declared it with my eyes sparkling while cutting off Satooji-san's explanation!
"Ise, think it over again, ughh…."
Buchou's further words were interrupted by the tentacle that pushed itself into her mouth!
Ahhhh! It's so erotic!!! I know I should help Buchou, but I just can't stop this scene.
"Buchou, I'll help you!"
Kiba was going to help her, but the slime hit him in the eyes and blinded him! Well done, Slime-chan. Kiba was walking around now and waving his sword like a fool! I hope he will cuts himself something off!
"Ah!! I need help too!"
Akeno-san also found herself in considerable trouble! Her naked, large breasts were also tightly entangled by tentacles, on top of which there were pliers, which now clamped tightly to her nipples and pulled, each in a different direction! Oh, the big, stretched breasts also had an amazing shape! Two more tentacles started beating her on the exposed buttocks!
"Kyaa, it's so perverted and humiliating, but it feels so good too, aaaaaa...."

???? Akeno-san likes it? Is she some kind of masochist?! No, it's impossible for such an elegant, distinguished and admirable girl to be a masochist! Wow! Three tentacles were pushed into her mouth and two more were rubbing her in an intimate place! I've definitely found my familiar!
"That's disgusting!"
When I looked in the direction from which I heard the voice, I saw that Koneko-chan also fell prey to the tentacles. She was hanging in the air, crucified by four tentacles, each holding a different arm or leg. The other tentacles were snooping around her naked body. Two of them were sticking to her nipples, but apparently without conviction. Apparently her tiny body was not of interest for them, although a few tentacles tried to push into her mouth, but Koneko-chan clenched her lips firmly and did not let them.
"Don't worry, Koneko-chan. One day you'll grow up, and then those tentacles will like you, you'll see."
I said something like that, but Koneko-chan looked at me with a look full of contempt and disgust. Oh, I suppose she's gonna be punishing me.
"Ise-senpai, I'll never forgive you for this, ugh…..."
Oh, when she opened her mouth to shout me out, the tentacles took advantage of that and pushed them into her mouth. Oh yeah, definitely Koneko-chan will make a punch and kick training bag out of me afterwards, but somehow I'll survive that. More importantly… Fufufu. Found it. I finally found it! My familiars. My only familiars! Buchou makes a sigh while burning the slimes and tentacles with fire. Nooooooo, my slime-chan and tentacle-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! They are getting burnnnnnnnnnnt!
"You know, Ise. A familiar is very crucial for devils, okay? Think properly."
"Understood."
I closed my eyes and started to think.
……………
"Like I thought, I will make them my familiars!"
"Ise, only three seconds have passed since you started thinking."
Next to Buchou, Akeno-san was burning the slime and tentacles! Aaaaaaah! My……! My familiar-chans are being sent to the heavens! They are being burnt very well!
Koneko-chan was also tearing the tentacles and throwing them as if she sees them as pests.
Please don't do that! Don't bully my tentacle-chan!
"Step aside Ise. You have to burn these useless creatures. You are in the way."
Buchou has no sympathy. She's horrible!
"Hell no! Hell no! I'm going to make these slimes and tentacles my familiars!"
I shook my head while protecting the slimes and tentacles hovering over Asia.
"I will protect these guys even with my life! These guys are my important comrades! Friends! Familiars are our friends! They are my comrades, Buchouuuuu!"
A lecherous familiar like these guys! I will never have the chance to catch them!
"These are the guys whom I was looking for! I want to fly to the realm using these guys! I want to aim high!"
These guys will definitely be useful when creating a harem! It's obvious that they will become useful in many erotic situations!
"Ise-san, umm…… you are hugging onto me..."
Asia is putting on a red face. Please bear it, Asia. I want to protect these slimes and tentacles. There are things that I must protect!
"Sob, Surataro…… Shokushumaru…. My important partners…. I will definitely protect you guys…."
I hugged them gently along with Asia while shedding tears.
"Ara ara, looks like he gave them names already."
Akeno-san says it cheerfully. Yes, I have given them names.
"……It is my first time seeing a devil who craves for these slimes and tentacles this much….. It truly did surprise me. The World is so huge, isn't it Gremory-san?"
Satooji-san says it while he actually looked very astonished.
"I'm sorry….. This boy is true to his greed, so he doesn't think properly…."
Buchou puts on a sad expression. It's like she is looking at something pitiful.
Sob. I won't go home until I make them my familiars!
I wasn't going to move even an inch, and I heard something flying this way. When I looked…..there was a blue-scaled baby dragon floating in the air. Sprite Dragon. When on earth did it come here?
BUZZ BUZZ
A blue lightning starts running through the baby dragon's body.
? Don't tell me that its…….
SHOCK SHOCK SHOCK SHOCK SHOCK SHOCK SHOCK
Without any time to dodge it, strong electric voltage runs through my body!
Aggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggh!!
……..My whole body is paralysed….. If this was a cartoon, I'm positive that my skeleton would have showed up…….
"U-Umm, Ise-san…..? Are you okay?"
……Asia, whom I was hugging, seems okay…. What the fuck……
"Sprite Dragon only gives electric damage to those who it acknowledges as its enemies. So it must have thought that the girl isn't its enemy."
Satooji-san who is burnt black beside me explains it to me. You also received quite a bit of damage from it! Wait, from the explanation you just gave me then, its certain that it sees me and you as its enemies! Kiba was also a bit burnt. He's putting on a smile but I can sense that he wants to kill that dragon.
Haa! When I looked, the slime and tentacles which were on Asia had turned to ashes! Impossible! My comrades! My familiar-chan!
"Suratarooooooo! Shokushumaruuuuu! Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!"
I cried while embracing their corpses. How did it turn out like this! This World sure isn't fair! Wait, suddenly something came to my mind.
"They must be heat-resistant. Yes, tentacles must be heat-resistant and more flexible to stop your attacks. They just need to be improved that way, and then they'll be the perfect familiar."
I said something like that, but at that point I got hit on the head by Koneko-chan.
"You're too perverted, Ise-senpai. You'll definitely have to think about your behavior later."
She said.

No comments:

Post a Comment