Monday, March 23, 2020

High School DxD Light Novel Volume 6 (Extended Edition)

[Note: Since I've been busy lately with translating Shin Volume 4, here is yet another submission from NightwingFP. Hope you all enjoy it!]

"Fuu. I am a bit tired."
Asia says while pulling her tracksuit. We certainly did run quite a lot since morning.
We are in the gymnasium storage room located in the corner of the school grounds. We entered here to put away things such as the ropes used for practice. Maybe it's because I am used to running that I have no trouble with this much exercise, but I was doing it while worrying about my partner Asia so I was tired mentally. It's still really early for arriving at school so I decided to go to the classroom after I take a rest in the clubroom. Suddenly, when I was about to leave the storage room after putting away the ropes --
SLAM*!
The sound of a door being closed! ……..When I search for the source, I see Xenovia closing the door with her back facing the door. W-What's going on…..? Asia also seems puzzled at Xenovia's action.
"What's wrong? Xenovia-san."
Asia asks. Xenovia replies seriously.
"Asia, I heard that girls our age start to flirt with others during this period."
………….
………..Eh? What did you just say? I started doubting my own ears because of what I just heard.
"F-Flirt?"
Asia asks hesitantly to which Xenovia replies clearly.
"It means you get your breasts played around with by a boy."
-! T-This girl! She suddenly says such things in a place like this!? After closing the door!? And Asia is also in here! Geez~! I really can't understand her at all! On top of that the meaning of "flirting" is a bit different!
"B-B-Breast……!"
Asia exclaims in a high pitch voice with her face beet red.
"Xenovia! Don't suddenly start a conversation like that!"
"Ise, be quiet for a bit. I will talk to Asia first. Your role will come after that. I'm sorry, but can you start your warm up in the corner of the room? It will become very intense from here."
What role!? And it will become very intense!? What do you mean by a warm-up!? Should I just practice on opening and closing my palm!? Xenovia's talk doesn't end there.
"There is a girl in our class who has her breasts played with every day by her boyfriend. I researched quite a lot."
Why do you research and ask those things seriously!?
"Asia. Don't you think it's a good time for us to also experience it? Ise was already sucking Buchou's breasts. We can't stay behind because Akeno can finally get us out. Koneko may even succeed, even if he has smaller breasts than us."
Xenovia puts her hands on Asia's shoulders and states that with a serious face. What is this!? Hasn't it suddenly turned into a serious discussion!?
"A-Auuuuu….! E-Even if you suddenly say that……"
Asia is also troubled! That is the right reaction!
"It's okay. It might be a bit ticklish at first, but I heard it's something that feels very good afterwards. If you do that, then you guys will be able to perform better in the three-legged race."
How can you take the discussion that far!? Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!?
"combination" formed by doing that………"
Is Asia-chan being convinced!? It can't be! Are you okay with that Asia?! Xenovia smiles at Asia who is still confused.
"Asia, we are friends."
"Yes."
"Let's also "flirt" together as well. It won't be scary if we do it together."
"……Y-Yes? I-Is that so…….?"
Their discussion looks like it has been concluded! Please don't taint Asia with discussions like thaaaaaaat!
Xenovia then looks at me.
"Then let's do it. I will also be practising making babies as well."
"Hold on! You mean suddenly in a place like this…..! Well, I have in fact been admiring the atmosphere and the location of the storage room for doing it though!"
Ignoring me, who is panicking, Xenovia takes off her shirt.
PURUN.
Xenovia's big oppai which are held with a bra are in clear view!
NOSEBLEED
My nose also starts to spurt blood with her splendid way of stripping! It's not as big as Buchou or Akeno-san's, but Xenovia's oppai are also big! I didn't even have time to make any more comments before Xenovia unhooked her bra.
PURU!
Because the thing which was suppressing them is gone, her magnificent breasts appear right in front of my eyeeeeeeeeeees! Why are the girls around me so aggressive and have such a splendid way of stripping! But her nipples are a beautiful pink like always!
"They are breasts which I haven't had anyone touch except Ise. Do you still remember how they feel?"
Yes! I put that memory preciously into my heart! I didn't grope them with my hands, but they were really soft! She is a swordswoman who has a stern body and I thought it would be the same for her oppai, but I was dead wrong! Her skin is beautiful and smooth! The sensation was really like that of a marshmallow!
The incident at the pool changing room! That time she also came to me saying "Let's make babies"! Does this girl like storage rooms!? Isn't it usually a bedroom!? No, this, in some ways, kind of turns me on! But it isn't normal!
"You too, Asia."
Xenovia goes to Asia. Heeeeeeey! What are you doing holding onto Asia's track suit and trying to strip her!?
"B-But…..My heart still isn't ready yet……."
Xenovia takes off Asia's clothes while Asia is still being timid. She was stripped to only her bra! I become emotional at the sight of the cute bra!
"It's okay Asia. If you are nervous, should I do it with Ise first? You will understand how to do it by looking at me and Ise, and you will be both ready and up for it."
"Eh! …..U-Umm….."
"Fufufu, I'm joking. I knew you didn't want to be overtaken by someone who came after you."
"I-I didn't mean it like that……"
"Today is the chance. Buchou and Akeno-fukubuchou aren't here. Now might be the only time we have the chance to "flirt" with Ise."
"~!"
Asia became silent at that sentence! Uuu. For me, this discussion is going in a weird direction, so I can't keep up with it. But I just had my eyes taken away by Xenovia's naked breasts!
UNHOOK
Xenovia's hand moves silently as she unhooked Asia's braaaaaaaaaaaaa!
"~Ah."
Asia, with a very red face, hides her exposed breasts! Yes! Normal girls should be acting like this! Xenovia-san! You are being too straightforward! No, actually thank you very much! It's the best!
Xenovia then takes my hand……and then pushes my body with a bang!
"Owaa!"
I get pushed down and inside the floating dust, I realise that I have been pushed down onto the mat, which was used in PE!
GAPA!
Something covers me! Shake-shake! The oppai which shake in front of my eyes! Xenovia got on top of me! Xenovia takes my left hand and places it on her breast!
NOSEBLEED
My nose doesn't know when to stop spurting out blood!
A deadly softness is felt from my hand! My five fingers get buried into it! The erect nipple is touching right into my palm giving me unreal excitement! Hey hey hey hey!
"Ise-san…… I don't want to lose to B-Buchou-san……"
Asia who sits next to me takes my right hand and puts it on her breast…..
MUNYUU
It isn't as big as Xenovia's, but I can certainly feel Asia's breast with my other five fingers! She have a good balance between small and big, these are the oopai! Large enough to grope and squueze but small enough to hold in your hand. Not too big, not too small, but just right.
Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiia! I'm glad you have matured so much! No, that's not what I mean!
"……………Nn……."
A sweet voice comes out of Xenovia's mouth. My brain gets paralysed immediately!
"Like I thought, it is different when you touch it yourself and when it gets touched by a man. Now, Ise. Both Asia and I are ready. You can now start fondling."
Xenovia says that, but Asia is someone I need to protect! But my instincts are making me grope Asia's breast without me realising it! If you are a man, you can't help but grope! If there are oppai, then you grope!

Then Buchou comes into my mind! Buchoooooooooooooooooou! I also wanted to do this with Buchou, but if she welcomes me with a situation like en I……I……!
No, I should focus on what I do now and do what these girls demand of me! Maybe I should first check if this proud former church warrior has a cute side?? I gently rubbed my thumb around areola of her nipple, and then I take her nipple between two fingers and move them fast back and forth.
"……...Mmmmmm………."
Xenovia leaned her head back and started moaning and her face turned red! Ufufuf, she likes it!
"Ise-san, don't forget about me!"
Now my sweet Asia has asked for my attention. Ufufufu, so I won't hold back! I slowly move the nipple with the palm of my hand back and forth.
"Ahhhhhh!"
Asia made a short scream of herself! Wow! I caressed her less intensely than Xenovia, but she reacted this way! So she's so sensitive!? I gently took her nipple between her forefinger and thumb and pinched and then pulled! At the same time, I pushed Xenovia's nipple into her areola!
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Iseeeeeeeeee-saaaaaaaaaaaan!"
"…...Mnnn…..ke ke Asia... I can e is feels……..so good….."
Wow! I see both girls like my fondling! Mm-hmm, maybe I should try something that just came to my mind!?
"Kyaaa!"
"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!"
I pulled both girls by the breasts I held in my hands so they landed in my face! Mmm, their oppai are so soft!
"Ise, what are you….?"
Xenovia try to ask me of something, but I pressed Xenovia's left breast with Asia's right so that their nipples came into contact with each other. Then I put this two pink tips into my mouth at the same time, and I start sucked!
"Iseeeeeeeeeeee!"
"Iseeeeeeeee-saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!"
Mmmmmmm! That was awesome! I sucked the breasts of two different girls at once! Asia's nipple was so soft and delicate, but Xenovia's more resilient and sticky! I couldn't decide which one was better because they were both equally great! I moved my tongue around them, and even bit them, but gently so as not to hurt them! Hey hey hey hey! I will reach Balance Breaker once agaaaaaaaaaaaaaain!
"Ise-san…..ke a child, ah!!
"It is feel so good, Ise….I wonder if our baby will suck my milk so hard too... Of course he will, since you will be his father... kyaaa!…..Maybe…..I should repay r the pleasure you give us…...ahhh!!!"
Xenovia said something interesting, and then she moved her hand across my chest towards my belly and tried to put her hand in my shorts! But then...
CLANG*
The door suddenly opens.
"…….I came here because none of you were coming out and………..W-W-W-Wh-what are you doing in here?!"
The one who came in is Irina! Crap! Two half-naked girls and one guy! A situation where I won't be able to make any excuses! This is Irina we are talking about after all, so she might say something Christian-like, like "filthy!"……
"Do it in a b-bed! This place is filthy and is no good!"
What she called filthy was another thing entirely.

No comments:

Post a Comment