Sunday, August 11, 2019

High School DxD Light Novel SS 'Having a Mad Tea Party!' (Sample)

In this way, I am going to attend a high-level tea party. Other 'Occult Research' members can still enjoy their leisure time.
The place is the courtyard in the castle of a nobleman. The wide garden is full of colorful flowers, and the statue of the fountain is also luxuriously constructed. There are a lot of tables in the garden, and there are countless cakes and snacks. No matter which one is piled up, it really doesn't matter!
The tea party here is the son of a pure blood devil, Miss. Everyone is born with an upper class. Surrounded by the appearance of the ladies in gorgeous dresses. Men also wear aristocratic costumes made of leather with a strong atmosphere.


The number of maids waiting to be followed is also high.
... Everyone who attended the tea party was different from the one who was hired by the ducks. The words and deeds were all manifestations of "nobles." Even if it is just a way of speaking, the elegance of the atmosphere is also in the words.
... In other words, I am more concerned that the pairing of men and women in pairs is very eye-catching. Are there many couples here? Although there are all male or female groups, the combination of one male and one female is overwhelming.
 

~

"I am very honored to meet you, Red Dragon Emperor!"
The person next to her also spoke. "Is it a rumor that I have made many contributions to the status of a reincarnation, and I have contributed to the fight against World of Warcraft in the past few days?"
 

"Great, I have watched the news and the show, and there is a high popularity among the people in my territory!"
 

Yes, it is like this. Through news and special programs, do you know everything about me?
 

The ladies continued to talk to me cheerfully. "My brother is also participating in the ranking game. He watched the last game and he praised you!"
 

"Yes, isn't it, this is really grateful..."
 

"Next time, please take the time to visit my territory. If you can hold a parade and performance, my people will be very happy."
 

"Good, good, if there is a chance, I will definitely go."
 

I was looking good and surrounded by gorgeous ladies. From a bystander's point of view, I seem to be very popular, but in fact I am just struggling to support it!

~

Pointing to the female camp that left, Rias added instructions to me. "On the other side is Beret (13th column), here is the home of Celeos (19th column). Now I am talking at the table and the two right are Focalo (41st in the 72nd column), on the left is the home of Orias (59th, 72nd)."
 

I am talking about the family names of the ladies in my mind. I always feel that I have heard the name before. In other words, it is the former devil princess of the original seventy-two pillars.
 

"I will definitely meet in the future, so please keep in mind." Rias said this... really, will she meet them? Me? Still at the time of attending such a tea party... Anyway, I want to save the name and face of the girl mentioned by Rias in the brain folder.
 

After that, I and Rias traveled to each table and continued to greet the others. Talk to other gentlemen and ladies and make gorgeous exchanges.
... Well, I can only say that I will try not to let the camouflage mask peel off...

 At this time--
"Ah, is it not Rias Gremory, Gui'an."
The voice of Rias' name came. Rias and I turned to the direction of the sound. There stood a woman with a stern look, and she had a colorful high-grade feather fan in her hand. She is Iolava Amon's

fiancé.
The woman asked me with a condescending attitude. "This is the Red Dragon Emperor? I heard that the guys in the lower class are very obsessed with you. It is the basis of a special, vulgar photo show."
... Unlike the previous Missy, this lady clearly shows malice against us. At the moment of the woman’s appearance, the people around me stopped talking and looked over here.
In the face of her debut, Rias squinted and replied: "Gui'an, I haven't seen you for a long time,
Eneely Vassago. There are a lot of people who have fun in that special program?" Rias just returned a normal sentence. 

The woman - Eneely Vassago reveals a fearless smile. "Well, it’s rude to be Rias Gremory. When I saw the legendary dragon, did my mood rise unconsciously?" A malicious attitude and voice that is completely contrary to the words of apology. . . . Does this person have a sense of hostility towards me and Rias?

~

After several orders, Bob the demon dog finally sat down.
Next, Iolava Amon issued an order: "Handshake" -
In an instant, twelve eyes from the demon dog flashed red and a bright red light was emitted from the eyes! Illuminated on the front of a lady wearing a dress!
The lady was unprepared, so she was bathed in red light! The weakness of the devil is light, is this all right? I am worried...
 

"Ahh!" After a small sorrowful voice - the lady’s clothes suddenly "beep" a few bursts of flutter! Showing off an elegant female nude! Awesome! It’s really hard to tell the wonderful scenery...

After Bob's twelve eyes sparkled, he was targeting all women, then began launching a mysterious beam!
 

"Ah ah!"
 

"My clothes!"

 "Ahh!!"

 All the women’s clothes in the tea party were destroyed!
...... This situation I see in my eyes, my heart is deeply shocked! Too strong! The beam version of Dress Break collapsed! Still released by the Hell three-headed dog Cerberus!

Does such a thing really make it ...?
 
Sure enough, the mixed breed of the dog, such as Garm, is not surprisingly specific.
"Hey, Bob! Stop! This is not a 'handshake'! It's a "light strip"!? You can't use that trick here!" Iolava has an anxious look! Did he teach the order of Cerberus to "get off the light"! ? And trained to use the twelve eyes to send a beam of light to fly the clothes!? Anyways, I feel that I began to respect him a little!


The light beam of the devil's dog flew around, and the clothes worn by everyone in the venue were destroyed! The maids are also naked! Feast your eyes! The brain folder is saved. In this way, the beam-type suit that flies off the clothes collapses quite well!?

~

As a result, the tea party ended this way and they decided to re-organize it on the next day. It is said that it is really unfortunate to have a tea party with these people in the future. Well, in order to be able to get along well, we must gradually establish a good social relationship.

On the way home, Rias apologized to me. "Sorry, that something happened..."

"No, this is not your fault.
''

No comments:

Post a Comment