Wednesday, August 14, 2019

High School DxD Light Novel DX.5 - "Infinity Underwear.1" [Example]

A certain Sunday──
On the roof of the Hyoudou Mansion which has 3 underground floors and 6 floors above ground, I, Hyoudou Issei, was relaxing.
On the roof was a table and chairs for anyone to use. There, alone, I was drinking a coke while distracted and looking up at the sky.
As 『King』of the Hyoudou Issei family, as a member of the anti-terrorism [DxD] team, and as『Oppai Dragon 』, I spend all my days being busy. But also sometimes, I just want to be alone.
It would also be wonderful to be spoiled by Rias and the other girls and relieve stress, but recently I like to hold a can of coke in one hand and look up at the sky alone. Although I also love to lock myself in my room and assemble my plastic model robots.
I am currently participating in the World Rating Game Tournament 『Azazel Cup』, but for that very reason, I want to put importance on the participants' rests.
I think because there are so many different people around me, in reaction I would like to have time alone.


While I thought that and continued looking at the sky, there were people climbing to the roof.
──Kaa-san, Ophis and Lilith.
Kaa-san had a laundry basket. My eyes meet Kaa-san's.
“Ara, Ise. Are you in the middle of getting rest? ”
"Yeah. From time to time... There are times when I want to be alone, you see. ”
“What a schoolgirl is saying. Quite frankly."
While laughing, Kaa-san puts the clothes on the clothesline on the roof. Ophis and Lilith were helping with that.
"Hai, Phis-chan, Lith-chan, now it's here."
"Me, I'll hang the panties."
“Panties, hang on.”
Receiving Kaa-san's panties, Ophis and Lilith (climbing on a stool) put them on the clothesline.
The panties of Ophis and Lilith, is ......
Being softened by these cute panties, I accidentally ended up smiling.
...... Oops, why did I soften when I saw Ophis and Lilith's panties and ended up smiling? Is it because I see more exciting panties? "And suddenly a pair of panties jumped in my vision."
That is, the first panties that Ophis bought. Without any eroticism, it is a pair of cute black panties.
...... Really, soon it will be a year since the day you bought those panties, right ......
I suddenly begin to remember last year's event - from when I accompanied Ophis for shopping.

2 comments:

  1. Can you please translate and post all chapters of Highschool dxd DX 5 superhero trial. Please!!!
    And ya Thanks for your hard work..

    ReplyDelete